Leicestershire Housing Services Partnership
The Housing Services Partnership is a working group that consists of a wide range of providers and commissioners supporting the delivery of housing services in Leicester and Leicestershire. The Housing Services Partnership reports to the Health and Wellbeing Board.
The Partnership has a specific role for the identification and achievement of strategic housing priorities. The HSP will also oversee, coordinate and be responsible for achieving the city and county wide outcomes in relation to housing and health.
One of the strategic aims of the HSP is to bring together the overarching housing aims of all our districts and key partners in one place. We will identify the challenges and barriers we face as a sub-region and introduce the initiatives and policies we will adopt in response.
This website provides a central point of information for those who are interested in the work we are doing. It will also serve as a gateway for access to the relevant work and research that is being undertaken both by ourselves and our key partners, locally and nationally.
Our priorities as a group for 2019 are as follows:
- Understanding the Leicestershire Housing Picture
- Assimilate locality data to give a composite picture for Leicester and Leicestershire
- Refresh and relaunch HSP Delivery Group, membership of which should extend beyond
- Local Authorities and report direct to HSP
- Understand the Leicestershire Picture and develop a collective Action Plan
- Private Rented Sector
- Understand what’s there
- Consider Affordability
- Understanding quality and how we enforce
- Tenure Options and Pathways
- Scoping different tenure options
- Understand the access points
- Give clarity to service users about how they more through pathways if they choose to do this
- Bringing RSL’s together to work in partnership around
- Meeting Housing Need
- Ongoing Housing Management within localities
- Commission Customer Insight
- Single Collective Switching Scheme for Leicestershire
- All Local Authorities
- Understanding the impact and scale of hoarding and develop a common approach
- Hinckley & Bosworth BC
The most recent agenda and action plan from the Housing Services Partnership meetings can be found by following the links below.
Who are we?
Council Representatives covering social and private sector housing services
- Blaby District Council
- Charnwood Borough Council
- Harborough District Council
- Hinckley & Bosworth District Council
- Leicester City Council
- Melton Borough Council
- North West Leicestershire District Council
- Oadby & Wigston Borough Council
- Leicestershire County Council
- West Leicestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
- East Leicestershire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Leicestershire Partnership Trust